STEEM AMBASSADOR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
STEEM AMBASSADOR GUIDELINES
AMBASSADOR GUIDELINES FOR CURATING ON PROMO-STEEM POSTS
RESPONSIBILITIES OF STEEM AMBASSADORS
Steem Ambassadors have beed approved by the community, as trusted individuals, to curate on promo-steem posts, to ensure the quality of the work that is upvoted by the @steem-ambassador account.
These are guidelines to follow, not hard or fixed rules, because ultimately it is up to each individual Steem Ambassador to interpret and decide what they believe qualifies as a high quality post.
Steem Ambassadors have agreed to:
- Up vote at least 35 great quality posts per week categorised with the #promo-steem tag
- Not use auto voting bots on the #promo-steem tag and only manually curate. The exception is that they may join the SteemAuto trail for the @steem-ambassador account, which allows them to add their weight to posts which have already been positively curated by other Steem Ambassadors.
- Continue to create amazing promotional events and activities for the Steem blockchain!
- Serve on behalf of the community, and hold themselves accountable to it.
- Act as a point of contact in your local area for Steem promotion related work where possible.
- Build teams of promoters / ambassadors and networks which facilitate the organization of events and implementation of Steem projects into local economies.